DIY Crystal Bracelet | Facades and Nuances: DIY Crystal Bracelet

Saturday, February 15, 2014

DIY Crystal Bracelet

Remember how I said I would post every Friday?

It's becoming more of I will post sometime in the early hours of Saturday. But hey, at least I am still posting and not forgetting about it...though we came very close to doing that today.

This DIY is actually a present I gave to my friend a couple of months ago and I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures. That being said, it is a fairly easy DIY!





For this DIY, you will need:


  • Pliers
  • Chain
  • Jump rings
  • Wire or headpins
  • Beads
  • Clasps

Begin by adding the beads to the wire or headpins using pliers as shown above. 


Attach the beads on the headpins together using your jump rings. Attach the chain to both sides of the centerpiece.


Attach the clasps and you are done!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...