Perusals of the Week - July 4, 2014 | Facades and Nuances: Perusals of the Week - July 4, 2014

Friday, July 4, 2014

Perusals of the Week - July 4, 2014


Happy Fourth of July! May your day be filled with barbecues and fireworks - not hurricanes!


Onwards to the links that I enjoyed this week!

Free People has always been a great inspiration source for both clothing and jewelry, so I loved this post this Exclusive look of Free People's July Catalog.

These Garlic and Miso Green Beans look delicious!

This post by World of Wanderlust on Why live a little, when you can live a lot raises a great question. Why not enjoy life more? Granted, I don't think I can set off on a one year travel spree, but I love the phrase.

I loved this quote on the Power of Words.

Have you seen my latest inspiration posts and DIY post? Lisa Haydon looks amazing in white and Etro's Autumn/Winter Collection is fantastic. Last week's DIY Crystal and Pink Bracelet is chic and easy to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...