Weekend Perusals | Facades and Nuances: Weekend Perusals

Friday, April 18, 2014

Weekend Perusals




Instead of my normal DIYs on Fridays, I have decided to change things up. The only reason I started with blogging every Friday was because I knew I had time then and I wanted to get into the habit of blogging. Now, however, I think its time to change things up.


Expand the scope of the blog. Explore a little more.

It is for that reason I want to bring to you a list of interesting and inspirational websites and links I have found over the course of the week. I would love for you guys to share your thoughts on these finds!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I begin, I wanted to take a moment to send my thoughts and prayers to the survivors, victims, and families of the Sewol Ferry disaster. I can't imagine what everyone involved is going through.

  • This video gives me another reason to keep on reading.
  • One of my favorite youtubers, Claire Marshall uploaded this video on textured hair styles.
  • This 13 year old Mongolian girl is an eagle huntress. I don't think I was doing anything that amazing at that age.
  • Author Dinah Fried recreates meals from famous literature.
  • Loved this post on 25 Things You Should Never Stop Doing for Yourself. It's realistic and so true.
  • Camille has to be one of my favorite fashion bloggers and her latest post about Tokyo is sparking some serious wanderlust!

It's a rather eclectic mix of links, but let me know what you guys found interesting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...