Weekend Perusals - 4/25/2014 | Facades and Nuances: Weekend Perusals - 4/25/2014

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Perusals - 4/25/2014


It has been one hell of a week. Finals are starting up, papers are due, and even the premise of having enough time seems nonsensical. If only I could wear a fabulous dress somewhere far away instead of munching chips in my pajamas...


10 Ways To Do What You Don't Want to Do? Yup, I desperately needed that list this week.

Have you seen Freepeople's April 2014 Rangeen video? Frieda Pinto looks absolutely gorgeous in those outfits!

I recently discovered Alexandra's blog, Lovely Pepa, and I love her chic and effortless style!

Macro photography without a Macro Lens? Totally bookmarking this!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...