Perusals of the Week - May 23, 2014 | Facades and Nuances: Perusals of the Week - May 23, 2014

Friday, May 23, 2014

Perusals of the Week - May 23, 2014


Today is going to be a photography heavy link post! As I mentioned before, I am trying to improve my photography skills and I also need to start posting on that instagram account of mine! Maybe this Memorial Day Weekend will offer some opportunities!

Jaimelyn Nye of IHeartNapTime has this wonderful photography series!

Aimee Song of Song of Style posted a video on how to take good instagram pictures!

Here is an amazing post on 10 Things You're Doing Wrong with Your Craft Photography

Did you catch my Inspiration post on Outhouse Jewelry? Their jewelry is gorgeous!

Enjoy the weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...