Perusals of the Week - May 16, 2014 | Facades and Nuances: Perusals of the Week - May 16, 2014

Friday, May 16, 2014

Perusals of the Week - May 16, 2014


So, stuff happened this week...


 I finally posted a DIY, but Community was also cancelled #sixseasonsandamovie #darkesttimeline (please tell me I am not the only who watched this amazing show or else those hashtags just make me look crazy). Also, having serious wanderlust. Any remedies?

Onwards to this week's links:

I came across this wonderful poem by B.E. Fitzgerald on Tumblr that talks about the art in the modern world. : Art is a Facebook status about your winter break. Here is the link to her tumblr. Check out her work, seriously, it's amazing.

As I mentioned before, I finally posted another DIY. Check it out here.

Totally love Eugenie from Feral Creature's style. If only I could pull off dying my hair that gorgeous shade of gray.

Have an amazing week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...