Weekend Perusals - 5/2/2014 | Facades and Nuances: Weekend Perusals - 5/2/2014

Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekend Perusals - 5/2/2014


I honestly can't believe that this week went by so fast. I vividly remember every waking hour working furiously and complaining that I wasn't sleeping. But, I got through it - we all got through it and I believe it is time to rest...which worked for about an hour before I got restless. I enjoy creating. I like learning. I love exploring. Why just wait in the harbor, when you can travel the whole world?


For my twenty-year old readers (physically or mentally) Yara from Chapter Friday gives some great tips on how to figure what you are supposed to do when society decides you are a fully-functioning adult (I know I am not the only one who feels like this!)

The universe is working in my favor! I have been planning on learning French and Korean this summer and Victoria from VMAC & Cheese posted this amazing list of tips and links on learning French!

My dear friend Pauline from asianhomie101 is participating in Makeup MAYhem and is planning to post every day of this month! Catch up with her journey in makeup with her blog post from Day 1 and youtube video from Day 2!

Just in case you missed it, I posted a photoshoot from Harper's Bazaar Indonesia that will whisk you away with its gorgeous scenery and equally stunning clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...